6.19.2008

THE NEXT STEP


This is the front door of our German apartment complex. It is so small and cute--but it has a double bed so neither of us has to sleep on the floor! At this point we have finished school, we have found our apartment in Germany, and now we are beginning the packing up/getting the "small stuff" in order. I am waiting patiently to work for the Salem Temp agancies that I am signed up with and David is working hard at CIS. We have started the sorting process and the packing process is yet to come! Can't believe we are at the 8 week mark--I better go and make some dinner in a nice spacious kitchen while I can--our kitchen in Germany is going to be bite-sized!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have an address for your apartment yet? I'm learning all the features of MapQuest and what's nearby, etc. 8 weeks!

klf/mom/mil

Bright Lights, Big City...Life in Las Vegas