12.06.2009

THANKSGIVING

This year for Thanksgiving we had so much fun going to the coast with the Jaspers family. We had 4 days to eat, play games, run on the beach, sit in the hot tub and catch up with one another. 9 adults, 3 little boys...it was a really fantastic weekend! Afterwards we finished up by swinging through Eugene and spending the night with the Fox family. It is such a joy to live near both of our parents and see them so often!

Getting everything ready to go over to the coast--making chex mix and pies--I tried to do all I could before we got there.

My sister Alisa is due with her 2nd child in January, my brother Darin and my Mom...so wonderful to be together!

This house had an awesome great room...so perfect for our wild and crazy family!

Dillon showing Grandpa Phil his building skills.

My parents and I after we cooked a fantastic feast together

David and my Mom.

David and I enjoyed every moment of being away and relaxed.

Darin and Laura

Alisa, Rick and Elijah

On Friday we went to the Oregon Coast Aquarium ....it was such a blast to see the boys in awe of all the beautiful fish!

No comments:

Bright Lights, Big City...Life in Las Vegas