9.11.2010

BRIE'S WEDDING

A little bit late on this update but it was such a joyous occasion I had to share pics!

In July our dearest friend Brie got married. My college roommate who always made sure that we had a good meal to eat, a clean kitchen to look at, a positive word of encouragement, a creative card on a rough day, a friend to run errands with, a buddy to go to the gym with, a laugh, a sounding board, a giver of all she had--that was our Brie.

She is now making Scott the luckiest man in the world because she is still all of those things + so much more! Brie is an amazing teacher, an incredible supporter, an out-of-this-world designer, while being the comfort and the rock that we all need in our lives.

Sharing in Brie's day made my heart swell with joy, tears stream down my face, and pure bliss explode in my soul when I realized the amount of fun and love that Brie and Scott will have in the many years to come!

May you have an abundance of God's blessings in your life ahead my darling friend!
PLU roommates together again.

South Hall #136 at the Rehearsal.

David and I with Brie at the rehearsal dinner.

The beautiful gardens just outside of Salem where Brie and Scott got married.

Brie and I just before she walked down the isle...

No comments:

Bright Lights, Big City...Life in Las Vegas