12.22.2010

MOM & DAD JASPERS

It was so fun to have my parents here for a week in November. We relaxed, saw "the sights" of Wichita Falls and Dallas, gave lessons on cooking, technology and gardening and we just enjoyed catching up! I feel so blessed that I have such fun and easy parents who are loving and kind and most of all supportive of both David and I and the life that we live!

The JFK Museum in Dallas.

Mom and Dad at "The Falls" in WIchita Falls

My mom letting McCovey lick the plates as she was cleaning the kitchen...

Lessons on how to use a digital camera.

My dad teaching me how to make his world famous crepes for breakfast!

Longhorn Cows in the Wichita Mountains

Mom and Dad at the lake in the Wichita Mountains

McCovey LOVED having them here and can't wait until they will come back to play again!

No comments:

Bright Lights, Big City...Life in Las Vegas