10.16.2010

OUR TEXAS HOME

Amazing that I have been so slow in getting these photos up but here are a few pics of our house. Amazingly enough the back rooms still need the artwork put on the walls, but I haven’t figured out exactly what I want to do with those yet. It’s always nice to have a project to work on! Enjoy seeing our little home and know that you are always welcome to join us here in Texas to experience our home in person!

The living room windows look out towards the street and the front door is to the right of this photo.

We love our fantastic fireplace! Please don't judge us that the top wedding photo is neither in a frame or hung...I have faith it will happen soon!

The dining room. The window looks out into the backyard and you can see the door into the kitchen is to the left.

Our bedroom.

Our bathroom...complete with the thrift store chair that I painted and "antiqued" I just need to find the perfect pillow case sham to cover the perfect sized pillow form that I have...there is always something to do isn't there?

The guest bedroom. Don't mind the vacuum handle which made its way into the corner of the photo....makes a pretty classy door stop doesn't it?

The guest bathroom.

One wall of the office. This is a PERFECT cozy place to read! The trunk is from David's dad. It was his great-great grandmother's trunk and her name was...ELIZABETH. I love the trunk and I love that she and I share a name--it was meant to be in our home all along!

No comments:

Bright Lights, Big City...Life in Las Vegas