8.29.2011

28th BIRTHDAY

My 28th birthday came and went without too many crazy events taking place. I enjoyed an awesome day relaxing and getting things unpacked and cleaned up from our trip to Bend the weekend before.

I was so blessed to receive some amazing gifts: a fabulous new clutch, a bottle of Jimmy Choo perfume, a gorgeous mango tree salad bowl, gift cards for eating out and TjMaxx, and from my husband my very first sewing machine!




I am so thankful that this marking of time, this passing of another year, could be celebrated in Texas with a yummy Texas steak dinner and an ice cream cake (in true Jaspers’ form).


I can’t wait to use my sewing machine for my first project, a pillow case for the chair in our bathroom.

It was fun to celebrate 28 years of life, 28 years of adventures, here’s to many more.

No comments:

Bright Lights, Big City...Life in Las Vegas