3.19.2012

PIZOOKIE

For the fourth week of our Lenten Baking Day, I decided to go old school...with a twist.

I knew that I wanted to make Chocolate Chip Cookies but I also knew that I had to use the left over ice cream from the Blackberry Crisp (mostly, so that I could stop drooling each time I open the freezer for ice)!

This is when a vision came to me...Pizookie...that warm cookie, right out of the oven, served with ice cream...from BJ's Brewery and Restaurant.

I looked up the recipe online and sure enough it looked perfectly simple. I used the online recipe as a general guide, and I set out to make this memorable dessert that turned out to be amazing and I will totally be making this again!

Traditional Cookie Dough Recipe (I use the recipe on the back of the Toll House Chocolate Chip bag)
Ramekins
Vanilla Ice Cream
Oven at 450*

To make this incredible dessert, all I did was fill Ramekins about halfway with cookie dough. One has mini-chocolate chips, another has mini-chocolate chips and white chips, and the last has mini-chocolate chips, white chips and chopped hazelnuts.

Pre-heat oven to 450* and bake Ramekins for about 12 minutes or until the top is dark brown but not burnt...the top will get crunchy, while the inside will stay gooey....it's amazing.

Top with Vanilla Ice Cream and serve immediately.


Heaven.

1 comment:

Walt said...

YUUUMMM!!! How does David not weigh 800 pounds?!?

Bright Lights, Big City...Life in Las Vegas