6.17.2012

JOY


“To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.”  -Mark Twain

It does not escape David and I that 12 years after our first introduction, 
we still find joy in our time together.

This weekend we went to Dallas; each finding joy in our own ways while at the same time sharing in the other person's happiness.

I shopped.  David watched the US Open in a Brewery.

David offered his vote on the promising summer dress contenders....

...I offered my commentary on the 17 year-old, braces wearing, golf phenom threatening Tiger's legacy.

We shared a meal at an Italian eatery, each choosing a dish that appealed to us...I chose an entree I have tried many times, while David went on a limb to try something new.

Next month we will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary and we know we are lucky.  We are lucky that at the end of the day spent together, we can each go to bed knowing that our souls are complete and our hearts are full of joy!

Here's hoping that your weekend was a joy-filled one as well...

No comments:

Bright Lights, Big City...Life in Las Vegas